Thursday, April 8, 2010

GAME OF THE YEAR

There are no important games in April, right?

If the Brewers would manage to sweep the St. Louis Cardinals this weekend at Miller Park they would hold a 3-game lead over them and would increase their mathematical probability of finishing ahead of them in the regular season to 63% (based on a model where all games are 50/50).  If, on the other hand, the Brewers were to get swept by the Cardinals, that probability drops to 37%.  In fact, opportunity knocks all year long.

No comments:

 
Blogged Blog Directory